April 18, 2013

Daily Snapshot: Spring Things

Long days at the office aren't so bad when you are walking home on streets lined with trees that have finally come to life. This one in particular is in front of the cutest house around my corner (white picket fence anyone?) I've been noticing some plots along our neighborhood sidewalks have been replaced by mounds of dirt which I thought odd; when my mom informed me that the city has designated trees to be planted in these plots, I thought "shucks, that's lovely." And then my Bernie-Bummer father leaned in and said that meant more bird shit on all of our cars. You win some, you lose some. In other news, I got my tax return check in the mail - hello new camera bag! Also, I like to think that the little banner bearing the letter "S" in the picture stands for spring. Or Stephanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment