July 5, 2013

Office Warrior

Today is a quiet day in the office. I find that I'm actually way more productive on days when no one is in because it puts me in the right mind frame to get everything done and tie up loose ends. Although most people have a four day weekend, I'm actually grateful to have this day as I feel more prepared for Monday morning. It also helps that I have a Spotify playlist on and my desk has finally been fully cleaned. I may have mentioned this before, but I'm an organizational freak and these past few weeks, paper has just been everywhere and now everything has been put in it's rightful place. After work, I'll continue reading Looking For Alaska, meet up with a friend I haven't seen in a few months in Saint Mark's Place, and look forward to the weekend.

Something for you to ponder: What has been the best day and the worst day of your whole life? 

No comments:

Post a Comment