July 17, 2013

Wednesday Afternoon Thoughts

Life has been crazy these past few weeks and it doesn’t show signs of slowing down. I haven’t been posting as much as I would like nor have I been taking any pictures, but I’m hoping to get back on track these next few days. Monday morning was a "step through the door and hit the ground running" kind of day and it lead into Tuesday and today. I’ve been going to sleep really late these past few days because I’ve been hanging out after work, and while it’s been an awesome good time, I’m hoping to get to sleep early this evening for a good night’s rest. Life is just so much more productive when you’re not running on 4 hours of sleep.
  • Sending out Thank You notes
  • My favorite band just announced a show in NYC in November which means no driving over congested bridges into New Jersey. Tickets go on sale Friday!
  • Dying my hair this color (probably not, but really want to)
  • This (affordable) online shop
  • Currently reading Sarah Dessen
  • Loving this new trend
  • Going to this class in less than two weeks (via Groupon)


Best I Ever Had by Gavin DeGraw on Grooveshark
But I passed the longest sign on the interstate
Saying “Find someone before it gets too late”
You’re the best I ever had
I won’t be the same

No comments:

Post a Comment