August 13, 2013

DIY: Wineglasses

A fun little craft that takes less than an hour on a lazy Sunday is drawing on wineglasses. I went to Home Goods and picked up a set of four wineglasses and used a black Sharpie marker that I had at home. I used phrases I found on Pinterest and carefully wrote on the glasses in free form, after practicing on some bits of scrap paper. Next time, I am planning on using colorful puff paint, to spruce it up and give it more color, verses the sleeker vibe of a black marker.

Supplies:
Wine Glasses
Sharpie / Paint

Directions:
Make sure to wash all of your glasses prior to painting on. After practicing on scrap paper what you plan to write, carefully write on the glasses. If you make a mistake with a sharpie, you can wet a napkin and smudge it away. Make sure not to write to close to the opening of the glass. Let dry for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment