August 21, 2013

Life, In This Exact Moment

I'm still feeling under the weather so I took a half day at work. I left at lunch time, made a quick pit stop at the library and returned all the books I completed and picked up a few new ones. I read two Sarah Dessen books these past few weeks, so I decided to take a break from her. I did, however pick up "An Abundance of Katherine's" by John Green, "The Snow Child" by Eowyn Ivy, and "Paris, My Sweet" by Amy Thomas. I started reading "The Snow Child" in my backyard since the weather is so nice, but I was getting eaten up by Mosquitos. I'll have to settle for settling in by my open screened window. I also picked up the first season of Game of Thrones and am looking forward to having a full marathon on Friday (I happen to have the day off ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment