September 3, 2013

Potted Potter


The quickest way to win me over is to take me to something Harry Potter related. On Friday night, I was taken on a surprise date that turned out to be sushi at Ajisa and Potted Potter. To say I was excited about seeing Potted Potter was an understatement as I was bouncing around the street when I found out where we were going. It turns out this was the last weekend it was showing in New York and I was surprised at how funny it was. I knew the general gist of it - they explained all seven lengthy Harry Potter books in 70 minutes - but I didn't realize it was a two man improv show. Dan and Jeff were hilarious and we were laughing the whole time. They're now touring around the U.S. and if you get a chance to see it, I definitely recommend it. I know if they ever come back to NY, I would see it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment