December 17, 2013

Tomato Mozzarella Bites

For my Christmas party this past Saturday, I had a fairly easy time preparing the menu. When I went out grocery shopping, I spied these cute cherry tomatoes and recalled a picture on my food Pinterest board and sought to recreate it. For someone who barely makes anything culinary, this dish was super simple and came out delicious!

Ingredients:
  • Cherry Tomatoes
  • Mozzarella Pearls (or you can cube mozzarella to size)
  • Parsley
  • Olive Oil
  • Balsamic Vinegar
  • Salt
Directions
  • Cut off the top of the tomatoes so it has an opening. Skim off the bottom of the tomatoes so that it may stand. Scoop out the insides of the tomatoes, being careful not to puncture skin at the bottom. Place the mozzarella pearls in each cup, and sprinkle parsley all over the tomatoes and the dish. Season each cup with salt (to taste) and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Enjoy!
Adapted from this recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment