March 10, 2014

Brasserie Cassis


So yesterday was my college friend's bridal shower - she's having a boy! My other best friend and I road-tripped it from her place in New Jersey over to the cute little French bistro in Long Island  that was hosting the party and it was so nice to see her grown belly bump (she's still a skinny mini) and celebrate the idea that there will be a tiny little baby born in just a few short weeks. Besides the fun little details and decorations (blue everything!) the brunch at Brasserie Cassis was delicious! My friend and I were in a giggly mimosa mood and I ordered the French Toast with fruit, bacon, sausage, and potatoes. It was pretty fantastic and I'm not ashamed to admit that I completely finished the entire meal. As well as a big slice of party cake and more fruit. I take celebrating very seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment