March 12, 2014

New Season, New Opportunities

I'm so beyond excited to announce that I accepted a job offer and can't wait to start in my new position in two weeks. I'll be shifting from the magazine industry to the book publishing industry (as a nerdy bookworm, it couldn't be a more perfect fit) and while I'm so excited to see what lays ahead, I can't help but feel super nervous. It's been a year to the month that I've been actively looking for a new position and it was becoming not only very draining but incredibly discouraging. Knowing that I've been so fortunate to finally land this gig, I'm ready to dive in and tackle all the new challenges. I've been scouring Pinterest for new clothing inspiration (because new job equals new work wardrobe) and will post some of my favorites later.

No comments:

Post a Comment