April 25, 2014

Chocolate Covered Pretzel Sticks


Today my office hosted a potluck where the entire company gathered around dishes that we all made and brought in. It was a fun Friday treat and it was nice speaking with people and starting to develop stronger relationships with new co-workers. But back to the food. At first I was going to bring in asparagus risotto because risotto is one of the few things that I'm actually good at making in the kitchen. Then the realization that it will not only be cold by the time lunch rolls around but that it will be too heavy to transport on the subway made me rethink my options. Back and forth, I finally settled on an easy snack that's a little bit salty, a little bit sweet, and a little bit rock-n-roll and has a touch of girly-ness with the pink sprinkles. Excited for the next potluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment