April 18, 2014

Ranger's In The Playoffs



While I'm not a hockey fan nor do I have any ties to the Rangers other than they're a New York team, I have to say I'm excited when any NY team is in the playoffs to win their season's trophies. Am I going to cry if they lose? Definitely not. Will I rejoice if they win? Definitely not. I will, however, drink a celebratory beer or two either way. Yesterday, despite being super tired, I went to a bar in my neighborhood to watch the first game in the playoffs with my boyfriend and his friends. Everyone was in Rangers garb and I…was not. I do love being around the exciting energy of people watching organized sports and find it’s entertaining to see a group of grown men and women basically lose their marbles when a goal is scored. Lezgo Rangers!

No comments:

Post a Comment