June 12, 2014

Bitten By The Broadway Bug

Last week was chock full of Broadway shows. I've been dying top see Fran Dreshcer in Cinderella and jumped at the chance of my sister getting student rush tickets since Fran's last appearance is on June 29th. The seats were...okay. We were 6 rows away from the stage which was great but allll the way to the left so we had some blocked views. But it was a delightful show, Fran was great and I pretty much teared up when they sang Impossible and when her dress changed from rags to a ballgown.

And then on Saturday, Phil treated me to Aladdin as our One Year Anniversary gift. So excited not only to see the show (which I've been dying to see since they announced it was coming to Broadway) but that we made it to the one year mark! It flew by yet seems like we've been together for a long time. Funny how that works, right? Anyway, the show was AMAZING. The songs, the dance numbers, the actors, and sets. I can't rave about it enough and felt like it remained true not only to the movie but to the Disney ideal. Go see it now. 

And now, I'm dying to see another show! Perhaps in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment