July 14, 2014

July Updates

Source
Some randoms and updates, if you will:
  • I love the fact that I deal with books on a daily basis. If I lived in a perfect world, I would make my income by being a professional wedding guest or a Netflix watcher, but having to settle on persuading people to buy books doesn't feel like settling at all. I wrote myself off as lucky by obtaining a job right out of school and now I would consider myself blessed that I actually found a passion for a career at a technically young age. And if I can create a side job of being wedding photographer, well, I think I just might implode.
  • I just downloaded the VSCO app on my phone and bought some of the free filters. I've been having fun playing around with the settings.
  • I first found out about this guy from his hilarious Bachelor/ette recaps and am now inspired by his mix-tape collections to create playlists of my own life. Music really makes you nostalgic and it almost always takes me back to certain time periods. After I finish all the photo projects I want to work on, this will be next on my creative projects list. 
  • Speaking of photo projects, I want to partake in a Disposable Camera Challenge, where you buy a disposable, take pictures over the course of a few months and feel the excitement of getting your film developed. I may just go to my nearest drugstore and pick one up today.
  • I just found out mere moments ago that I can cross another state off of my list as I'll be traveling to Baton Rouge, Louisiana in November for work. I've already traveled to over half of the States and have it on my non-existent bucket list to hit all 50.
  • Thinking about doing a minor blog redesign. It's time to shake things up a bit.

“A daily dose of daydreaming heals the heart, soothes the soul, and strengthens the imagination.”
- Richelle E. Goodrich

No comments:

Post a Comment