May 28, 2013

BareBurger

So I think the pictures speak for themselves. This was mighty delicious. We went to Bareburger in Brooklyn Heights on Saturday afternoon for an early dinner. I find that all small Brooklyn eateries are so tiny on the inside that your squished and have to wait for at least thirty minutes. This however was pretty worth it. According to the signs displayed everywhere as well as on the menu and windows, all the food is organic and cooked in peanut oil. Score 1 for the environment. I ordered a Buffalo Chicken sandwich and my belief is that the messier the sandwich, the more you enjoy it. i managed not to spill on myself which is a personal accomplishment. The blueberry flavored soda tasted like dimatap, but the french fries and onion rings were just how you would imagine them. Like french fries and onion rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment