September 13, 2013

New York Fashion Week Spring 2014

Well, that's a wrap, folks. New York Fashion week is complete and while I would love to give a huge recap of all the activity that went on and all of my new favorite trends, I'll let you go through the various slideshows and pick ones for yourself. Believe it or not, it's hard trying to find an overall recap of all the trends that were presented this past week, but I found both the Los Angles Times and the New York Times pieces to be informative and streamlined.

The above photo, from Instagram account, was when I went after work on Tuesday. I like to think it perfectly embodies me at this point my life - on the outside looking in. But I'm kind of okay with that. This is my second fashion week city (my first was in Milan, where I did pretty much the same thing - stood outside and looked at all of the fabulous people walking around) and for me, I find the buzz around it just as exciting as actually attending. Though I still would like to one day sit in the front row of some fabulous luxury brand show. Or the back row. I'm not picky and beggars can't be choosers.

No comments:

Post a Comment