September 9, 2013

Smorgasburg



After many failed attempts and a day where I overslept, we finally made out to Brooklyn on Saturday to attend Smorgasburg. I've heard much hype about this flea foodie festival and I like to think it lived up to the reputation - so. much. local. good. food. I suggest going with a group of friends and all chipping in on buying different items and tasting a little bit of everything. They don't give out samples - full priced for a full portion. So if you want to try a little bit of everything and not get stuffed too quickly/not break the bank (though the prices were fair) I think splitting things with your friends is the way to go. In case you were wondering, that last picture is pretty much all I did there - shamelessly stuffed my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment