December 19, 2013

Christmas Movies

Source

I have a love/hate relationship with original TV Christmas movies (like Lifetime, ABC Family, Hallmark Channel) because of the poor quality of acting and storyline. It's not just bad. It's like, really bad. Yet I always find myself tuning in to watch some part of it, because it's Christmas and nobody wants to be known for having a heart three sizes too small. Yes, your heart size depends on your ability to watch tacky Christmas movies. Below are my favorites...
  1. The Holiday
  2. Love Actually (I've never actually seen this movie, but plan on fixing that)
  3. Home Alone; Home Alone 2
  4. How The Grinch Stole Christmas
  5. The Polar Express
  6. The Santa Clause
  7. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
  8. Elf
  9. It's A Wonderful Life
  10. Miracle on 34th Street

1 comment:

  1. this picture is so amazing..such a cozy feeling



    Saba

    http://itsmysash.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete