December 19, 2013

Holiday Happiness

Source Unkown

Here are a few things making me happy today.
  • Christmas is next week and while this whole holiday season has literally flown (it feels like that every year!) I've really enjoyed all my days and weekends
  • Tomorrow is date night at 1742 Wine Bar where we'll be tasting six different wines and some yummy Italian food
  • Saturday is my family's first annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Party and Sunday I'm going to the Jet's game
  • Ireland is less than 2 weeks away and I still have to finish planning/packing! I just need to buckle down with my travel guides
  • Looking forward to all of the post-holiday sales
  • Wrapping Christmas gifts and ugly-fying my ugly sweater even more.
  • Finished reading The Time Keeper and World War Z and I'm about to begin reading The Light Between Oceans. The book club I'm in is reading The Princess Bride, so even though I've read that book and seen the movie more times that I can count, I can't wait to revisit Westley and Buttercup.  Also, I'm halfway through the 4th season of Breaking Bad and can't wait to see where it leads.
  • A nice big steaming cup of Hot Chocolate in a festive Christmas mug. 
  • All of the delicious holiday food. Somebody get me to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment