January 8, 2014

Home

I arrived home from my travels late Monday night and took yesterday off from work to regroup, veg out, and get back on New York time. My trip was wonderful – I have an ever present itch to always be traveling, to get out and go, but it seems to be the strongest when I’m coming back from a vacation. That said, I can’t wait to plan another vacation, this time perhaps on a smaller scale, but still hopefully someplace I’ve never been before. A whole slew of Ireland themed posts are coming up so brace yourselves. I’ve uploaded pictures to my computer and have just started the editing process so they’ll be live tomorrow. In the meantime, I’ve embraced the new year by creaking open my new 2014 planner – there’s nothing quite like an organized mind than when you put pen to paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment