May 19, 2014

Double French Braid


Remember how in my last post I said I got a terrible sunburn on my upper back? Yeah, my scalped got burned pretty bad too, thanks to this hairstyle.Which, by the way, I learned by observing a girl doing this on the subway going home one day last week. She did it in the span of two minutes on a speeding train and it took me forever to do it yesterday morning. It's fairly easy, but my arms grew tired very easily doing this hairstyle. I think it's a sign I need to lift more weights at the gym. Also, please note that I had every intention of doing this French braid with the hair not popping out like that - it just happens naturally and try as I may, I can't get my hair to fold inwards. This outwards pop of braid is pretty cool though...

No comments:

Post a Comment