June 2, 2014

Early Riser


Source
Remember my New Year's Resolution? A fairly simple one of waking up when my alarm clock goes off? It's no surprise that six months in, I've maybe gotten up at the chime of a ding dong perhaps three times. And that's a generous estimate. But, there is still a whole other half of a year left to to start again, so I've decided to do a similar challenge presented by The Everygirl - waking up 30 minutes earlier in the morning and doing something motivating for the day. Will it work? Probably not, because it's only 2 days into the challenge and I already hit snooze on my alarm enough times to be running late this morning. But tomorrow's another day and I plan on reading the last few chapters of The Road and get to work a few minutes early and settle in before the working hours begin. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment