May 9, 2013

Mother's Day Planning

So. Sunday is Mother's Day and as I've expressed already, I am awful at giving gifts. While I wish I could whip up some fantastic DIY craft this weekend, I'm probably going to go out a buy her some lovely jewelery - because what woman doesn't like a new necklace? Plus she always wears what I give her for the whole year - from when I was little and bought her rings that turned her finger green to her birthday two years ago when I gave her these really pretty two-toned gold drop earrings (she still wears them to this day - her past birthday gift was Newsies tickets, not jewelery.) In addition to a new necklace or bracelet, I'll make her the traditional breakfast in bed.
Also, this precious gem. And let's not forget this classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment