June 11, 2013

Details

I commend style bloggers. I don't know how they do it: not only posing in front of people outside, but capturing every detail of their outfit and making sure that they look put together and polished. I took a picture of my shoes, but decided not to post it at the last second because my nail polish was chipped and, if we’re being honest here, no one needs to see my feet close up. Also, I realized how ill-fitting my cropped purple pants were (those will not be worn again, rest assured.) So here are some pictures from the top half of my outfit. Not including my face. Because it was raining and humid and just like my feet, no one needs to see my frizzy hair and blotchy face. Basically, I just compared my feet to my face. How’s that for self-confidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment