August 2, 2013

Daily Snapshot: There Goes That

After joining the gym this past Monday, I've been pretty good with my attendance. I went to yoga on Monday, a dance class on Tuesday, took a break on Wednesday, and went to spin yesterday. Spinning was wonderful; it was hard and challenging, especially because my stamina is so low from not working out in, oh, lets just say months, but I was able to keep up and the instructor was awesome. My tush hurts and legs feel like jelly, but I can't wait for the next class and feel super accomplished. And then, today, cupcakes were delivered to my office. And man, am I indulging. Buh-bye endorphins, hello calories. I mean, you can't really blame me - how can one resist the tempting treats that is a cupcake from Sprinkles? YOU JUST CAN'T. It's really not even worth fighting it. Just give in. You'll be better off anyway. There's always tomorrow to spin it off. Or Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment