October 3, 2013

Melange Green and Gourmet


I bring my lunch in to work about 95% of the time. On the rare occasions I don't (whether it's because I'm running later than usual or because I didn't get a chance to buy ingredients the night before) I run and grab a sandwich at many of the chain shops around my office. While browsing online, I found Melange Green and Gourmet which is my new go-to on the occasions I need to purchase food come 1:00pm. It's about a ten walk down from my office and it's in a dingy hole in the wall place, but man, is it delicious. I got a huge tuna sandwich that included green apple, lettuce, tomato, and cheese for only $5.50, plus a small salad on the side. Sandwiches usually run upwards of $10 in my neighborhood and I can't even tell you how much a salad costs. Next time, I might forget my lunch on purpose, just to revisit this delicious inexpensive place.

No comments:

Post a Comment