January 22, 2014

Winter To Do List

When it's blustery and chilly outside, the only thing I want to do is curl up in a ball and read. Which is exactly what I did last night. I snuggled in my pink plaid flannel payama set (anyone watch The Bachelor?) and read Dear Girls Above Me, a laugh out loud novel lent to me by my co-worker friend. Another thing I like to do during these cold nights is create a list of goals I would like to accomplish these next few brisk months...
  1. Ice skating
  2. A weekend skiing during the day and warming up by a fire pit with hot chocolate at night
  3. Hockey Game (check)
  4. Create monthly blog challenges. For February, I'd like to document an outfit a day, in the hopes I'll become more creative and branch out from the safety of denim.

No comments:

Post a Comment