June 28, 2013

Closet Additions

Going shopping on a payday is never good news; it’s like there is just money burning a hole in my pocket, and I just have to take it out and spend it. Lucky for me, I’m a bargain shopper, and so spending money, means buying a new shirt and three sandals under 40 dollars. Which is what you see up there. The first orange shirt (from Burlington) is a summer necessity because of its citrus hue, light fabric, and the long sleeves protect my fair complexion from the sun. Also I can tie up the bottom, so that right there makes for some summer lovin’. The second shirt (from Charlotte Russe) was a birthday gift from a bff (along with bracelets and a necklace which isn’t pictured. I wore the necklace yesterday and got a few compliments on it!)

The sandals (top left: Burlington, top right and bottom: Payless) were a desperate purchase as I don’t have any summer sandals since the ones from last year are either falling apart or are so dirty that it’s embarrassing. I've already worn the ones on the top right and am ready to show off my pedicure with the other ones (it's still going strong! Unlike my self done Peach Daquari mani)

No comments:

Post a Comment